2017 Dodge Barracuda Forum

2017 Dodge Barracuda Forum (https://www.barracudaforums.com/forum/)
-   2017 Dodge Barracuda General Discussion Forum (https://www.barracudaforums.com/forum/9-2017-dodge-barracuda-general-discussion-forum/)
-   -   What do you like about the Barracuda? (https://www.barracudaforums.com/forum/9-2017-dodge-barracuda-general-discussion-forum/1226-what-do-you-like-about-barracuda.html)

Barrr 03-27-2016 09:48 AM

What do you like about the Barracuda?

What made you decide on this car? or as a future purchase?

OOOBarracuda 04-03-2016 04:49 PM

More just interested in it as an alternative muscle car. Lots of power and something other than a Mustang.

cuda 04-08-2016 01:03 PM

I haven't fully committed to getting the barracuda since we haven't seen much at all about it, will have to wait for just about everything on it to release. Then i'll be able to say what direction i want to go, if it's the cuda or something else. But one of the first things we'll get a look at is design and that's what i'm most interested in for now.

Sushi 05-01-2016 02:53 PM

It's not set in stone but I do like the older Barracuda design, the more muscular and beefy look that hints at the power underneath. I would prefer the convertible model if they do come out with it.

cuda 05-13-2016 04:14 PM

Same here and that's one thing if they do enough of in the new one will help it appeal to the same crowd and even do a better job at getting first time buyers to like it.

Sushi 05-22-2016 11:17 PM

Hoping to see a powerful engine under the new Cuda too. Maybe the Giulia's twin-turbocharged, six-cylinder engine?

cuda 05-27-2016 01:46 PM

I would like to see that twin-turbo engine make its way into the Cuda since i've heard good thing about how it makes power which in a coupe will be a fun toy on the street and track.

Might go the direction Ford did with the Mustang and Chevy with the Camaro.

Hemi 06-06-2016 12:08 PM

I'm really hoping for a massive v8 actually.. something LS based. The cuda' deserves to come back with remnants of what it truly was. A powerful, rumbling muscle car.

Sushi 06-12-2016 11:22 PM

Wouldn't it be amazing to see the Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 engine under the hood of the Cuda?

Hemi 06-13-2016 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sushi (Post 2625)
Wouldn't it be amazing to see the Supercharged 6.2L HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 engine under the hood of the Cuda?

That would be absolutely ideal. And it doesn't even seem like a far fetched idea. It would definitely bring a huge hype for the car and have a load of attention get set towards it. I would ultimately upset if they do something crazy like a 4 cylinder turbo :|