5.0-7.0 Inch Screens - Page 2 - 2017 Dodge Barracuda Forum
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-16-2017, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRubber View Post
I agree. The only thing American manufacturers are lacking on, and have been lacking on forever, is their interiors. Yeah they're performance is great, now they're suspension and all of that are even great, but the darn interiors are always so cheap and tacky it's ridiculous.
That has change and no longer a concern. Cadillac for one is a great example of what appeals to a lot of people but at the same time very unique to Cadillac. They pulled enough from the Euro's but didn't get carried away:

post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 12:12 PM

Sorry, yes Cadillac is an exception and possibly Buick as well. But, American Muscle cars specifically. I understand the level of "rawness" needs to be there to push that muscle vibe, but they could definitely do a much better job.
cuda likes this.
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-12-2017, 11:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRubber View Post
Sorry, yes Cadillac is an exception and possibly Buick as well. But, American Muscle cars specifically. I understand the level of "rawness" needs to be there to push that muscle vibe, but they could definitely do a much better job.
Even the new Camaro 1LE interior looks great although I still see certain thing that can be addressed but that's more so personal taste. Next generation Corvette will be the rest test for GM on what can be done.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page