This Needs to Happen ! - 2017 Dodge Barracuda Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 02:59 PM Thread Starter

This Needs to Happen !

My excitement has never been peaked so high for anything ! The anticipation I have for the Cuda' is out of this world lol. I've always adored the hemi cuda. Particularly the 74' with the round tail lights. Anyone else with the same excitement levels ?!
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-13-2017, 01:54 PM

I am a fan of the 74 as well.
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 11:46 AM

Think Dodge will keep the round head and taillight design? Cars these days seems to have more sleek and angular headlights than simply round ones, similar to what the Viper has but toned down.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 03:05 PM

From what I noticed is that Dodge tries hard to keep design close to the classic versions. If you look at the new Challenger and compare it to a 70's model, yo will see how similar the tail light design is. Same thing happened with both the new and classic Charger. I don't see them straying away from that.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 12:02 PM

Wouldn't mind seeing an updated version of the 74' rear with the exhaust openings shifted downwards and more modern circular taillights. Maybe similar to what you see on the corvette, a more modern look but still keeping those dual lights.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-13-2017, 03:35 PM

On that point about exhaust systems, I think they should use this as an opportunity to introduce a unique exhaust system sort of like what Honda did to the new Type R. That way it can be that much more special of a model.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-27-2017, 12:23 PM

Maybe they can take some inspiration from the SpeedKore Dodge Demon's exhaust layout in this rendering. A real model should appear at the upcoming SEMA show.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-29-2017, 06:33 PM

I hope they will return those amazing taillights, cause they are the most powerful detail of the whole car.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page